- Join a Financial Service provider with a well-established network
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Contribute to delivering best-in-class service
Our client is an established player in the Financial Services market, with a robust network of financial advisors delivering personalised services to help clients across the globe reach their financial goals.
Your responsibilities are:
- Leading technical discussions.
- Prioritizing work streams.
- Conducting root cause analysis.
- Liaising with senior professionals and experts to maintain robust functioning of production environment.
- Troubleshooting & incident management.
- Keeping track of processes and following industry best practices.
- Documenting meticulously for an easy functioning & handover.
- You possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline and have at least 3 years' relevant experience.
- You have hands-on experience working with technologies like - Java, Linux, Oracle/SQL Server, .NET etc.
- You have a solid understanding of ITIL frameworks and have worked with application monitoring products.
- You are a driven individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You enjoy finding out-of-the-box solutions to critical problems.
- You are analytical by nature and pay strong attention to detail.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Liaising With Senior Professionals And Experts To Maintain Robust Functioning Of Production Environment. Documenting Meticulously For An Easy Functioning & Handover.
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.