IB Recruitment 2020: Intelligence Bureau (IB), Government of India is proposed to fill up vacancies of following rank posts in the Intelligence Bureau under the Ministry of Home Affairs on absorption/ deputation (including short term contract basis). Apply within 60 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper dated 20th June 2020 Issue.
Name of the Post
Deputy Director/ Tech
Senior Research Officer
Library and Information Officer
Security Officer (Technical)
Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech
Assistant Central intelligence Officer-l/ Executive
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-ll/Executive
Assistant Security Officer (Technical)
Assistant Security Officer (General)
Female Staff Nurse
Junior Intelligence Officer-l / Executive
Junior Intelligence Officer-l (Motor Transport)
Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport)
Security Assistant (Motor Transport)
Halwai Cum Cook
Multi-Tasking Staff (Gunman)
Eligibility: Officers under the Central Government / State Government / Central Police Organizations:- holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre / department.
How to Apply: Eligible officers may submit their applications to their employers, who may forward the same along with required papers/documents so as to reach the Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21 within 60 days from the date of issue. i.e. Last date may be 18/08/2020.
(1) Bio-data in the prescribed pro-forma in duplicate duly signed by the candidate and forwarded through proper channel (each page attested by an
officer not below the rank of Under Secretary);
(2) Copies of APAR/ACRs for the last 5 years attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary;
(3) Vigilance Clearance Certificate;
(4) Integrity certificate;
(5) A statement of Major/minor penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the last 10 years.
(6) Cadre Clearance Certificate.