Systems Analyst is responsible for designing, developing and implementing enterprise-wide reportingand analytics solutions across the business processes such as manufacturing, supply chain anddistribution, sales, and financials. The primary reporting platforms are Oracle Business IntelligenceApplications (OBIA), Oracle Endeca Information discovery and Advanced planning command center,with OBIEE as the presentation layer and Oracle data integrator as the ETL tool. Functional knowledgeof one of the enterprise processes Supply Chain, Order ship bill or Finance is desired.
Primary Location :Hyderabad
Role Responsibilities :
System Analyst interacts with business users to understand the requirement and partner with variousERP+ teams. They are responsible for design, extend, customize ETL modules and develop technicalsolution components including interactive dashboards, Scorecards, adhoc queries, KPIs and reportsindependently. They are the point of contacts for their solutions and ensure that requirements areclear/executable, that solutions are built to technical standards and meet customer needs, and thatsolutions get built and launched per project schedules. Additionally, Systems Analyst is responsiblefor migrating solutions to support the project schedules and documenting the solutions after productionlaunches. Systems Analyst participates in design discussions, generate design alternatives, providedevelopment time estimates, and build solutions that match the given solution specifications. Systemsanalyst develops solutions independently or in collaboration with other team members for largerprojects, and in both cases should ensure that solutions are built efficiently and with very high quality
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Interact directly with business users to understand the reporting requirements
- Translate the business requirements to OBIA or Endeca reporting solutions
- Document the design in the form of High level and low level designs
- Understand ETL concepts and develop interfaces/mappings within ODI
- Conduct performance analysis and optimize OBIEE reports and repository
- Code, unit test, implement and support enterprise reporting solutions.
- Provide accurate build estimates and timely development status updates.
- Ensure solutions meet standards, get built on time
- Follow OBIA development methodology, unit testing, documentation migration standards.
- Obtain required sign-offs at each phase and own assigned solutions from start to finish.
- Facilitate successful production launches
Additional Job Description
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ IT experience, preferably in Business Intelligence area along with Bachelors in computer science or relevant field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Independently interact with global business users
- Owns customer's experience and takes stake in customer's success
- Committed to helping customer win
- Listens to understand and challenges assumptions
- Thinks outside the box. Takes risks
- Can do attitude once familiar with process and procedures
- Competent and confident in issue resolution and debugging skills
- Willing to listen and learn from others
- Excellent communication skills, especially around change control and impact of changes
- Comfortable dealing with people
- Searches for knowledge and understanding of why things are done the way they have been
- Sharing of knowledge with other team members
- Proactive when dealing with issues or roadblocks in a task
- Customer focused yes I can help attitude
- Takes ownership of changes
Data Analyst, Obia, Endeca, Obiee, Etl, Bi, Business Intelligence
3+ It Experience, Preferably In Business Intelligence Area Along With Bachelors In Computer Science Or Relevant Fiel
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.